Monday 16 April 2018

Children Book Illustration: Combine In Trouble


Over the past few months I have been writing my own stories for my two children Alfred and Elsie aged three and two respectively. The stories are based on their own family member's and true events that have taken place (enhanced a little!)  I had great fun illustrating these stories so I thought I would share them on the blog.









Combine in Trouble is based on my Father Brian Kiddy and my step Mother Corinne who liv on a farm just south of Cambridge in the UK. This is the farm i grew up on too!  In the mornings when Alfred wakes up early he always asks me to tell him stories about Grandads farm.  I made up various stories about tractors named after my children and their cousin Piyr's and thought that I should translate it into an actual book they could read over and over.  After creating the book I knew I had to go on to include all their other family members so keep posted for the rest!


As with the other stories, I also translated this into a short movie too!  Much better than watching the various other children films on streaming sites that go on repeat on rainy days!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...