Wednesday 18 April 2018

Children Book Illustration: Country Show


Over the past few months I have been writing my own stories for my two children Alfred and Elsie aged three and two respectively. The stories are based on their own family member's and true events that have taken place (enhanced a little!)  I had great fun illustrating these stories so I thought I would share them on the blog.









Country Show is based on my mothering law, Juli Stevens, who loves horses and her grand children.  Though Alfred and Elsie are still a bit young, she dreams of taking them on their two miniature shetland ponies Misty and Ollie to one of the local country fairs on her live aboard horse box.  This story is based on bringing those drams to life in a short story!

I enjoyed creating these books so much that also translated them into short films too. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...